Hypnotherapy Near Newcastle Fast Weight Loss
Are you trying to find hypnotherapy near Newcastle for fast weight loss?. Quays Clinic of Hypnotherapy in North Shields can help you. Hypnotherapist Ian Smith is an Internationally respected therapist who has helped many of his clients to lose weight. For further information about slimming down, talk to hypnotist Ian Smith today.
Many people have tried all sorts of methods to obtain fast weight loss. They go on starvation diets and crash diets which do nothing less than put more weight on. This is because they are denying themselves the food that they like to eat which just increases the desire. What they really need to do is to just say to themselves that they can have it if they want it but choose not to eat it.
Other people have tried weight loss tablets and weight loss pills which can lead to addiction. Eventually the pills will do nothing to increase their metabolism or curb their appetite. When looking for ways to lose weight, hypnotherapy for fast weight loss combined with regular exercise, healthy eating and your own determination to succeed is the way to go.
What About Dieting?
People need to also be realistic when dieting. It is possible when dieting to lose weight fast but the key to success is doing things gradually. Many people expect to shed many stones in weight instantly which just doesn’t happen so they lose the motivation to carry on slimming.
The best way to lose weight are as follows:
- Exercise at least 15 minutes at least once per day.
- Eat health food at least four times a day which should include plenty of fruit.
- Use self-hypnosis to increase the determination to succeed.
- Drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day.
Weight Loss Tips
- Keep healthy snacks with you always.
- Sneak exercise in daily by parking farther away from your place of work. If you live within a reasonable distance to your work just leave the car at home and walk to work.
- If you do not like the idea of going to a gym to exercise you can get exactly the same benefits from going for a long walk three to four times a week.
- Wake up every day and repeat positive suggestions to yourself about how you are going to be successful and that you are not going to give up. This will boost your confidence.
- Do not do all your shopping for food at a supermarket. If you use the smaller different shops in the town centers you are actually exercising whilst you are shopping for different healthy foods at the same time.
- Drink plenty of water. The human body needs approximately six to eight glasses of water per day.
- Repeatedly visualize yourself in your mind having fun exercising and eating healthy foods.
- Exercise with a friend or family member. This will help you to become more determined to achieve success by adding a little bit of competitiveness.
- If you do go shopping only buy healthy food that inspires you.
- Use smaller plates when serving your food.
- When shopping make a list of the food that you are going to buy before you go. This way you wont end up buying unhealthy food whilst you shop.
- Eat your food consciously. Put whatever you are eating down between every bite your take.
- Do not watch television, engage in conversation, read magazines or do anything where you will be focused on something. When a person is focused or concentrating on something natural hypnosis takes place. When you mind is in subconscious mode you are in the non-decision making frame of mind which means your mind wont tell you to stop eating when you are actually full.
Hypnotherapy For Weight Loss
If you are looking to find hypnotherapists in Newcastle upon Tyne, Gateshead, Sunderland or County Durham to assist you in slimming down, talk to hypnotherapist Ian Smith at Quays Clinic. Hypnotist Ian Smith is an Internationally respected therapist who has many years of professional experience in the hypnotherapy business.
Hypnosis Training – Mastering The Elman Induction
Ian Smith (Distinction) D.Hyp T.F.T M.U.F.H
Quays Clinic of Hypnotherapy
Telephone: 0774 3353367