Hypnotherapists Near Newcastle To Quit Smoking
Are you looking to find hypnotherapists near Newcastle to quit smoking? Quays Clinic of Hypnotherapy in North Shields can help you. Ian Smith is an Internationally respected therapist Talk to hypnotist Ian Smith today.
Hypnosis is simply just a tool that is used to bypass the analyzing part of the conscious thinking mind so that access to the subconscious mind can be accessed. When in hypnosis you are in a naturally heightened state of awareness where all of your senses are amplified. Many people believe that you can be controlled and that you are asleep when in hypnosis which is just not true.
The client in hypnosis can enter self-hypnosis at any time they choose to and exit the phenomenon at any time they choose to. When someone is in the natural state of self-hypnosis they are in a more suggestible state of mind.
Hypnotherapists in Newcastle upon Tyne can use this natural phenomenon to give compounded suggestions about becoming a non-smoker.
You can enter the trance-like state anytime that you choose to and you can also exit the state of mind when you want to. You will only accept any suggestions that are given by someone else if you actually want them.
Any suggestions that are not wanted will be rejected and will not be acted upon. Hypnosis is used in many different professions in life, sport, entertainment, by doctors, and many other healthcare professionals. All hypnosis is just self-hypnosis.
Questions And Answers
- What kind of hypnotherapist will help me stop smoking? If you want to stop smoking, you should find a hypnotherapist who focuses on the individual client’s needs and can tailor the hypnosis sessions to overcoming the specific triggers and habits.
- I already know how to stop smoking. What will hypnosis add to what I already know? Our minds work on both conscious and unconscious levels. You use your conscious mind to make decisions, think, and decide to act or not to act. The unconscious mind is in control of our cravings and habits. Although many people “know how to stop smoking” with their conscious minds, they still continue to smoke, because the unconscious mind is very powerful. When you undertake hypnosis to stop smoking, the hypnotherapist communicates directly with your subconscious mind without any analytical mind interference. This helps to change the unwanted habits and behaviors which are associated with smoking.
- How can I quit smoking without being irritable? Many people’s efforts to stop smoking are derailed because of the emotional and physical withdrawal they experience. With hypnosis, it is “suggested” to your unconscious mind that you will be energetic and cheerful, and the irritability never occurs. Also, a part of the hypnotherapy session will involve providing a set of automatic skills for coping with any physical withdrawal symptoms that may occur as the nicotine leaves the physical body.
- How do you stop smoking without gaining weight? Many people trying to stop replace the habit of putting a cigarette in their mouth with the habit of putting food there instead. The great thing about stopping smoking with hypnosis is that the hypnotherapist can transfer the pleasure derived from smoking to a healthier habit instead, such as drinking more water or exercising more.
Why Stop Smoking?
- You will save a lot of money.
- You will potentially increase your life expectancy by at least ten years.
- You will boost your immune system.
- You will have younger-looking skin.
Hypnotherapy For Smoking Cessation At Quays Clinic
If you are looking to find hypnotherapists in Newcastle upon Tyne to help you with quitting smoking, contact Quays Clinic today. Clinical hypnotherapist Ian Smith is an Internationally respected therapist who has many years of professional experience using hypnosis to stop smoking.
Ian Smith (Distinction) D.Hyp T.F.T M.U.F.H
Quays Clinic of Hypnotherapy
Telephone: 0774 3353367.